The Wellness Center
The Wellness Center provides you an opportunity to exercise in a supervised environment with an exercise program designed especially for your needs. Through the wellness program clients will have access to exercise equipment in the facility any day of the week for a nominal monthly fee. Once your exercise program is developed, we will provide initial measurements, including body fat percentage, and monitor your progress. Knowledgeable staff is available at any time to answer questions, provide assistance, or offer a bit of encouragement. Contact us for specific details on costs and available times.
Things to know about an effective exercise regimen:
- Cardiovascular exercise burns calories and body fat; while muscle-building activity can speed a slow metabolism.
- Regular exercise can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, cancer, and musculoskeletal injury.
- Weight loss experts tell their clients that it is important to break the eating cycle by finding alternative ways to deal with stress, fatigue, or bad moods. Exercise is one of the best options.
- Exercise can boost mood and self-esteem, which can be an important motivator in improving diet.
- Once a person has lost weight, exercise is a proven factor in maintaining weight loss.