Sterling Staffing Solutions is a physical therapist-owned staffing company that provides licensed, insured, and experienced PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs, LCSWs, and STs in the Greater Houston area.
- Competitive Pricing
- Immediate Availability
- Guaranteed 48-Hour Notes Submittal
- Quality Assurance Review
- Kinnser Electronic Medical Record System
- Experienced and Reliable Therapists
Agency Loyalty Program: discounts available to agencies that refer 20 or more patients in a month.
Call 281-240-3536, email OR
contact us today and visit our staffing website for details!
In Home Therapy
Have you ever found it difficult or inconvenient to travel to outpatient clinics for therapy? Do you feel like your mobility is limited? Are you more comfortable and active at your home?
Well, we have a solution for you. We find you your own personal physical, occupational or speech therapists to come to your home. Our in-home solution allows you to stay active, able, satisfied and safe in your home.
We would be happy to talk to you about the benefits of in-home therapy, and the specific resources we can bring to satisfy your needs. We currently serve the Greater Houston Area, Beaumont and Wharton.
Benefits of Therapy at Home:
- Catered to Your Needs - you have your own private therapist with the skills and personality that fit your needs. You have the same therapist each time.
- Convenient - eliminate a trip and a wait for your appointment.
- Compliance - Improved compliance by not missing treatment sessions.
- Better Evaluations - Therapists can evaluate a patient in their REAL natural environment.
- Privacy for the patient and their family.
- Limited Disruptions - Eliminate disruptions from other clients, phone calls, etc.
- Efficient - Patient's don't have to travel to a clinic thus making it more time efficient. Typical in home sessions are one hour, one on one with a therapist.
- Safety - Avoid possible complications related to driving a car or having to negotiate dangerous obstacles on your way in and out of a clinic.
- Focus & Balance - Save your energy and time to focus on the things that are important to you: grandkids, friends, and your spouse.
Types of Problems we can address (Call us for problems with...)
Is in-home physical therapy right for you?
There are a few questions you must ask yourself before considering in-home physical therapy:
- How do you feel about initially having a stranger in your home?
Some patients may have some initial apprehension about a stranger being in their home. This is perfectly normal. Each of our therapists is professionally trained and licensed. Our therapists go through an extensive background check to ensure that we only hire the most ethical and credible employees possible. Our charming therapists will only feel like strangers for only the first few minutes, afterward, you will feel assured and comfortable with their attention to detail and level of care.
- Are you capable of concentrating without distractions in your home?
It is important to follow the instructions of the therapist whether in an outpatient clinic or in your home. Our therapists are trained to ensure that you do what is necessary to make significant improvements to your overall health condition.
- Do you have the minimal space required for a therapist to set up?
In most cases, the requirements are a chair and/or bed as well as a small area to achieve the required room for exercise. In our many years of doing home therapy, we have rarely ran across a situation where space was not sufficient.
In our experience, patients love the convenience of in home therapy because it is one less trip they need to take. Typically, patients can have therapy sessions very early in the morning before going to work, or late in the evening following work. The whole concept is to promote convenience and patient compliance.
Insurance coverage is dependent your insurance provider. We work with multiple home health agencies who participate in networks with Medicare and other commercial plans. One of our representatives will work with you prior to the first visit to determine the best way to cover the expenses of treatment sessions.
Call 281-240-3536, email OR
contact us today for details!
Give Us A Call Today:
We are offering affordable transportation for our clients that live within a 5 mile radius of our Houston & Sugar Land locations (special rules apply). Please contact us for details.
|Mon / Wed||7:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tue / Thu||9:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Mon / Wed / Fri||7:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tue / Thu||Closed|