Available NOW at our Sugar Land location!
Dry needing is an approach to treat pain at its direct point, also known as a trigger point. A dry needle, one without medication, is inserted into a patients trigger point with the goal of releasing muscle tension and improving pain control.
Certified Physical Therapists use dry needling as a technique to improve motor function and relieve pain in patients.
DOES IT HURT?
Sensation, much like a muscle cramp, can occur at complex trigger points. Healthy muscles experience little to no pain.
ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS?
Soreness at the point of the needle, as well as minor bruising may occur.
HOW FAST DOES DRY NEEDLING WORK?
Almost instantly, patients find relief and improved function.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
If you suffer from one or more of the following, dry needling can help you:
- BACK PAIN
- CHRONIC PAIN
- HIP PAIN
- KNEE PAIN
- OVERUSE INJURIES
- MUSCLE SPASMS
- MUSCLE STRAINS
- NECK PAIN
- Initial Evaluation & Treatment:$90 (per body part)
- Dry Needling Basic Package:$385 (includes 7 visits/$50 discount)
- Follow Up Visit:$500 (includes 10 visits/$100 discount)
- Dry Needling Premium Package:$60 (per body part)
- Initial Evaluation & Treatment:
- $90 (per body part)
- Dry Needling Basic Package:
- $385 (includes 7 visits/$50 discount)
- Follow Up Visit:
- $500 (includes 10 visits/$100 discount)
- Dry Needling Premium Package:
- $60 (per body part)