New SPTW Policies for COVID-19
Step 1: CHECK-IN STATION:
- ALL patients must SANITIZE their hands at this station.
- ALL patient will receive a temperature check with a Non-Contact Thermometer
- ALL patients will be issued a surgical mask to put on prior to
entering the office
- ALL patients must answer our VERBAL Coronavirus Screen Questionnaire.
- If the patient has a POSITIVE response on the screen, then we will NOT allow the patient to enter. (14 day Self-Quarantine)
- PATIENTS ONLY will be allowed in the clinic.
- FAMILY & FRIENDS will be asked to stay in the car or come back to pick up their loved one at the end of their session
Step 2: LOBBY AREA:
- Chairs have been removed to ensure that we have 6' between each lobby chair
- RED LINE: A red tape marks the NO PASS line. It provides a 3' space from the tape to the front desk
- Protective PLEXI-GLASS screens have been installed to protect our Patient Care Coordinators
- The Credit Card processing machine and signin sheet have been moved to a seperate table to reduce exposure
Step 3: CLINIC AREA:
- Exercise equipment has been spaced 6' apart
- Treatment tables have been spaced 6' apart
- The number of patients are limited in the clinic area
- Clinical staff must wear GLOVES when in contact with patients and change gloves between patients.
- ALL equipment and treatment tables must be wiped down after each use.
- All of our staff will wear N95 respirators at all times
- Any staff that has coronavirus signs or has been around anyone with symptoms will be sent home to self quarantine.